What SmartLaser Lift technology means for you & your face:
- Less trauma to delicate skin and muscle tissue, resulting in less swelling, bruising, and overall downtime
- Added smoothing and firming effects over time, thanks to the procedure’s stimulation of collagen growth
- Long-lasting, natural-looking results you’ll enjoy
SmartLaser Lift FAQs
Save time and prepare yourself for your consultation by looking over the following list of frequently asked questions about facial rejuvenation and SmartLaser Lift.
Don't see the your question below? Don't worry. We answer all of them over the phone or during consultations at our facial plastic surgery center in Springfield, MO.
As a facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Kienstra has earned a national reputation beyond Southwest Missouri for enhancing appearance while maintaining the patient's unique look. Our facial rejuvenation patients often report receiving comments like: "You look great, did you do something to your hair?"...."Have you lost weight?".... or "Have you been on vacation?"
- Less trauma to delicate skin and muscle tissue
- Less swelling, bruising, and downtime as a result
During your facial plastic surgery consultation:
- We will take photos of your face from several angles.
- Dr. Kienstra will use those photos and a digital imaging system to show you the type of results you can reasonably expect from SmartLaser Lift or any other facial plastic surgery procedure he recommends.
- He will also take time to answer all of your questions.
- You will meet with the surgical consultant, who will discuss fees for recommended facial procedures. No one will pressure you to schedule a procedure. This is your decision.
Restrictions from work are generally one to two weeks for minor surgery and two to three weeks for multiple procedures or more extensive facial plastic surgery. Less swelling and bruising associated with the SmartLaser Lift procedure allows many patients to resume most of their normal activity sooner.However, during the post-operative period, it is important to avoid:
- aerobic activity